Kupaonski radijatori - Leros M
The large diameter of the tubes (28mm) provide a solid and stylish appearance. The larger gaps not only provide for a striking design but give a practical solution to placing towels and cleaning the radiator.
- Accessories included in the packaging and the price : 4 brackets, 3 blind stops G ½”, 1 rotating airvent G ½”, screws and plugs
- Installation : 4 wall brackets
- Connections : 6 connections ½”, internal thread (15/21)
- When the radiator is connected left or right (without mid connection) the outputs are lower because there is no fl ow in the 2 lowest pipes
- Working pressure 10 bar - Testing pressure 13 bar
- Working temperature max. 110°C
- Colours : standard colour is RAL 9016. Other available RAL- and metallic colours upon request : 25% supplement.
- Valve body available in option.
A = centre-to-centre connections
B = height
C = length
D = centre-to-centre brackets HORI
X = centre-to-centre brackets VERTI
|type||weight (kg)||volume (l)||waarde n||75/65/20 °C (Watt)||45/35/20 °C (Watt)||ΔT 30|
Our radiators are guaranteed for a period of 10 years against all manufacturing defects when they are used in normal conditions and for a heating system with hot water. This guarantee does not apply to defects caused by installation errors or factors external to the radiators (water quality, oxygen-premeable pipes,…). In the event of raw materials defects or manufacture defects recognised by the N.V. RADSON, the buyer will be entitled only to demand repair or replacement of the defective parts. It is explicitly agreed that the N.V. RADSON is not obliged to any damages, either for personal accidents or for damage to other goods or for loss of profit.
Our 10 year warranty is only valid for purchases done since January 1, 2007.